BACK TO THE JOB OFFER LISTING | JOB OFFER
HEAD OF INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Head of Infrastructure Project Management
- Manage AKR infrastructure build including Retail, Land Transport, AST, TNU.
- Define detailed project charter based on regulation & SHE standard.
- Manage infrastructure/ CAPEX project to ensure specification, timely & cost-efficient
- Ensure validity of permit & license needed to undergo construction
- Provide project progress update to respective stakeholders.
- Liaise with external contractors, civil consultants, and site engineers hired on project basis.
- Develop technical maintenance policy including technical specification, coordinated with SHE & operations team.
- Facilitate development of competent human resource and conducive working environment.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Civil) or equivalent
- At least 10 Year(s) of working experience in downstream oil & gas engineering & project management (fuel & chemical terminals and retail stations)
- Preferably Manager/Assistant Manager specialized in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- Certification on project management (PMS) is an added advantage