BACK TO THE JOB OFFER LISTING | JOB OFFER
IT FUNCTIONAL ANALYST
- Assistant Manager
IT Functional Analyst
- Translate business requirements to system functional and non-functional requirements.
- Own the product solution and detailed design/ configuration of the respective systems.
- Modify and upgrade existing application/ software to adapt with business requirement changes.
- Develop software testing scenario or validation processes.
- Manage and track solution contents including user guidelines.
- Max 35 years old
- Bachelor Degree major in Information Technology, Information System, or other related major
- Understand about standard business process inenterprise application such as ERP, CRM, WMS, TMS, BI, etc including the software development life cycle from both a waterfall and agile perspective
- Have strong analytical and investigation skill
- Demonstrable application functional requirement and design definition, testing, and performance analysis skill
- Good command over spoken and written communication, interpersonal and managerial skill
- Understand the need for discipline and documentation in solving application operational and support issues
- In depth knowledge of the Office 365 suite and content management system
- Having experience in CRM / ERP implementation as functional analyst is an advantage
Connect With Us On LinkedIn