BACK TO THE JOB OFFER LISTING | JOB OFFER
- HO Jakarta Barat
- Work with HO functions to identify HR problems and deliver programs accordingly in HO.
- Facilitate translation of business strategy and needs to recruit, Training and Talent Management, Performance management program (PDC).
- Adapt and implement HR programs /guidelines for their specific functions.
- Facilitate workforce planning (MPP) for HO functions.
- Acts as "relationship manager" for the HO functions to ensure quality of HR operational delivery.
- Ensure HR operational excellence (e.g. identify potential gaps in manpower requirements during operational, conduct work load analysis, etc.).
- Maintain oversight over employee violation across AKR (e.g. SP tracking) and manage administration in delivering disciplinary action.
- Coordinate with relevant stakeholders to update job description.
- Facilitate movement of people to and from HO to positions across AKR in coordination with Performance Management & People Development, PDC Management and related users.
- Max 37 years old
- Bachelor Degree major in Psychology, Management, HR Management, or other related major
- Min 4 years experience in HR function esp. in People Development or Performance Management
- Strong analytical thinking
- Strong in HR Management knowledge and Labour Law
- Willing to do business trip
Connect With Us On LinkedIn