BACK TO THE JOB OFFER LISTING | JOB OFFER
TANK TERMINAL & WAREHOUSE EAST REGION
- Assistant Manager
Tank Terminal & Warehouse East Region
- Set up, enforce, and improve standard operating procedure execution in compliance with operations & SHE standard.
- Plan and perform operational audit & investigation to enforce SOP & SHE standard execution, especially in the event where operational performance are below set standard or suspicious conduct is detected.
- Ensure proper planning for assets maintenance to minimize asset breakdown
- Oversee day-to-day branch operations especially for the smaller branch
- Support new tank terminal / warehouse set up to ensure alignment with agreed SOP.
- Act as "SWAT team" to resolve branch operations issue.
- Perform operational audit & investigation.
- Coordinate, monitor and rollout Operations Improvement initiatives.
- Conduct effective risk management process and promote risk awareness.
- Facilitate development of competent human resource and conducive working environment.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Industrial), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Preferably Assistant Manager
- Experienced in making SOP improvements and running it in the company