BACK TO THE JOB OFFER LISTING | JOB OFFER
- ASSISTANT MANAGER
- HO - JAKARTA
- Prepare and manage monthly reports to submit it to Financial management
- Review and analyze financial reports collected from different departments and recommend activities for improvement
- Collaborate with senior management and provide update on financial reports, progress and modifications
- Maintenance of monthly databases and data analysis for Management reporting
- Data mining, problem solving and presentation of analysis
- Transaction support for corporate finance activities including M&A, capital raising through debt and equity
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Bachelor's Degree,
Master's Degree/Post Graduate Degree in Economics,
Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Skill(s): M&A transactions, financial and analytical skills,
advanced level of Excel, project and time management skills, Business
- Preferably Manager/Assistant Manager specialized in Finance - Corporate Finance/Investment/Merchant Banking or equivalent.
- Sensitivity to work effectively with stakeholders across departments
- Proficient in MS Word, Powerpoint and Excel
Connect With Us On LinkedIn