BACK TO THE JOB OFFER LISTING | JOB OFFER
new software/ application/ report/ function, modify and upgrade
existing software, to adapt it to business requirement changes or new
hardware, or to upgrade interfaces and improve performance.
- Perform Unit Test to ensure defect-free coding & to evaluate against functional & non-functional requirement.
- Provide work around solution should the system/ platform has limitation to meet the requirement.
- Ensure the task completion within project implementation timeline with tested results.
the standard functions, objects, interface/ web service protocols are
utilized to create standard development environment and to provide
continued feedback to improve these standard objects.
- Review on system patches/ notes to improve performance or to eliminate bugs and to perform code review as necessary.
- Ensure the remarks/ notes within each product build/ release are continually updated to reflect the current changes.
- Manage the outsourced Development team.
subject matter expert on the assigned platforms/ systems to address
inquiries or challenges through a solution approach or proposal also to
perform as 3rd level support to incidents.
- Maximal 30 years old
- Minimal Bachelor Degree from Information Technology, Information System with minimal GPA 3.00 (scale of 4.00)
- Good knowledge in C#, Java, or Delphi, C++
- Good knowledge in database : SQL Server, MySQL
- Good knowledge in OOP, Socket, Serial Protocol
- Good knowledge in aplication : Web Based, Desktop and Embedded
- Strong in analytical and problem solving
Connect With Us On LinkedIn